The Board of Directors in conjunction with the staff, recognize the diverse needs of the Indian community we serve, as well as the need to provide health education and communication programs. Our mission is to:
* Provide culturally appropriate health care services and methods of the highest quality;
* Respect and abide by the customs and traditions of our Indian Communities we serve;
* Promote wellness and seek to assure longevity by preventing illness and by improving and protecting health;
* Strive for state of the art health care programs and systems, facilities and staffing within available resources; and
* Prioritize effective and efficient use of resources to achieve health goals and meet community needs.
Dedicated to excellence and professionalism, we are committed to working with Native Americans to improve all aspects of reproductive health of our diverse community.
Our Core Values:
Service — We focus our unconditional efforts to best serve our customers.
Integrity — We earn the trust of others through professional conduct that includes honesty, reliability, and competency.
Ethical — Maintaining high professional standards and respect for patient confidentiality.
Honesty — Truth and sincerity in action.
Quality — Pride in service and performance.
Dependable — Reliable and responsive to the needs of our target population.
Innovative — Developing effective strategies to serve the community today and into the future.
Teamwork — We work together in support of our mission.Our individual contributions are amplified by the synergetic effect of cooperative effort focused towards a common purpose. We value the individual as an integral member of the team. We treat each other with respect and dignity.
Excellence — We enthusiastically deliver quality services to our customers while consistently seeking to improve those services through research, creativity and innovation.
Stewardship — We conduct our business in a manner that is reflective and protective of the public trust placed in us as stewards of the community.